Organization of the Days of Economy of Kyrgyzstan in the second half of 2015 in Munich with participation of Kyrgyz and Bavarian entrepreneurs was offered at the meeting of Vice Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Valery Dil with Franz Josef Pschierer, State Secretary in the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology, on November 24.
What does MOEA stand for?
MOEA stands for Ministry Of Economic Affairs (Taiwan, ROC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOEA
We have 1 other meaning of MOEA in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry Of Environment
- Minorities of Europe (UK)
- Mobile (Amtrak station code; Mobile, AL)
- Model of Excellence (various organizations)
- Modern English (linguistics)
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Money Over Everything (song title)
- Movement of Extremities
- Moving Optical Element
- Minimal Output Energy Filter Bank
- Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
- Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Mobile Extranet Based Integrated User Solutions (EU Research Project)
- Moebliert (German: furnished)
- Mae Olson Education Center (Wyoming)
- Manatee Observation and Education Center (Ft. Pierce, Florida)
- Massachusetts Organization of Education Collaboratives
- Massive Online Education Collaboration
- Metropolitan Omaha Educational Consortium
- Midwest OSHA Education Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance announced that the country's oil revenues during the last Iranian calendar year (ended March 20, 2014) rose by 43 percent in comparison with a year earlier.
nl), part of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, wants to improve in the coming years service to businesses and citizens by making use of available customer information.
a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), today announced the culmination of months of collaboration with Taiwan's Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) to expand the manufacturing capacity of mirasol displays in Taiwan with the construction of a new fabrication facility in Longtan.
The Standing Committee suggested the Ministry of Economic Affairs Division (EAD) to prepare a brief for the next meeting consisting on the above mentioned grants, its process, transparency, mechanism and accountability that should be done by the government and to prepare a write-up how to strengthen the Ministry of Economic Affairs Development.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications has estimated that the value of the network is approximately 600-700 million kroons.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs stated that the automaker is likely to decide in September or October what to do about the investment and what kind of plan to propose.
Ministry of economic affairs will be amalgamated into ministry of finance.