Santiago Asensio, Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion About the Ministry of Science and Innovation With 620 employees, the Ministry of Science and Innovation was created by the Spanish Government in 2004 to support more knowledge-intensive and diverse innovation across all sectors.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion (Spanish)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- Message Center Interface
- Message Communication Interface (Unit)
- Metals Consulting International Limited (UK-based steel and metals management consulting firm)
- Michigan City (Amtrak station code; Michigan City, IN)
- Microwave Communications Incorporated
- Mid-Columbia Insurance
- Midwest Communications, Inc. (radio stations)
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Military Customs Inspection / Inspector
- Mission Capability Inspection
- Mississippi Certified Investigator
- Mitsubishi Cable Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Infonics Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan)
- Mobile Company of Iran (state-owned telecommunications company)
- Modern Comptrollership Initiative (Canada)
- Monetary Conditions Index
- Monte Carlo Integration (mathematics)
- Montreal Chest Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
has a fellowship from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion of Spain.
This study was financially supported by the Project SAF2009-08570 from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion of Spain and FEDER.