ISLAMABAD, October 01, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Minister for Environment Hameed Ullah Jan Afridi represented Pakistan in Sixth Ministerial Conference on Environment and Development in Asia and the Pacific, at Astana, Kazakhstan on Friday, said a message received here.
What does MCED stand for?
MCED stands for Ministerial Conference on Environment and Development (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCED
We have 1 other meaning of MCED in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Australia)
- Mennonite Conference of Eastern Canada
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Mission Command Essential Capabilities (US Army)
- Monroe County Electric Co-Operative, Inc.
- Muskegon County Environmental Coordinating Council (Michigan)
- Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- Marathon County Employees Credit Union (Wausau, WI)
- Maharashtra Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (est. 1988; India)
- Master of Continuing Education (various universities)
- Montgomery County Economic Development (Crawfordsville, IN)
- Music Center Education Division
- Madison County Economic Development Authority (Ridgeland, MS)
- Mineral County Economic Development Authority (Nevada, USA)
- Morgan County Economic Development Association (Decatur, AL)
- Multicast Core-Extraction Distributed Ad-Hoc Routing
- Marshall County Economic Development Council (Alabama)
- Mason City Economic Development Corporation (Iowa)
- McHenry County Economic Development Corporation (Illinois)
- Michigan City Economic Development Corporation (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ministerial Conference on Environment and Development in Asia and the Pacific (5th: 2005: Seoul, Republic of Korea) United Nations Publications 2005 103 pages $30.
ISLAMABAD, July 09, 2010 (Balochistan Times): A regional preparatory meeting concluded Friday with agreement on key documents to be adopted at the Ministerial Conference on Environment and Development scheduled for September 27 to October 2, in Astana, Kazakhstan.