5 billion, Minister for the Cabinet Office, Francis Maude, revealed today.
What does MCO stand for?
MCO stands for Minister for the Cabinet Office (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCO
We have 161 other meanings of MCO in our Acronym Attic
- Melbourne Community Orchestra (Melbourne, FL)
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Metropolitan Chamber Orchestra (Columbus, OH)
- Metropolitan Civic Orchestra (Charleston, SC)
- Michigan College of Optometry (Ferris State University; Big Rapids, MI)
- Micro Credit Organization (various locations)
- Middle Cornish (linguistics)
- Midwest Christian Outreach, Inc. (Wonder Lake, IL)
- Military Claims Office
- Military Corporation Office
- Minnesota Citizens Online
- Miscellaneous Charge Order (airline industry financial term)
- Miscellaneous Charges Order
- Missile Control Officer
- Mobile Cellular Operator
- Mobile Country Operator
- Modern Chess Openings
- Mogogelo Community Outreach (Mogogelo, South Africa)
- Monaco (ISO Country code)
- Motor Carrier Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jon Trickett, Shadow Minister for the Cabinet Office, said: "It is shocking that in a time of raging Tory-led cuts, any public money at all should be going to Eton, one of the richest public schools.
Minister for the Cabinet Office Francis Maude said a more effective data-sharing system "will make a dramatic difference to the speed and accuracy of detecting fraud".
In 1998 he was appointed Minister for the Cabinet Office and Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.
She spoke after Hodge Hill MP Liam Byrne (Lab), the Minister for the Cabinet Office, was drafted on to a communications committee created to help the Government get its message across.
The minister for the Cabinet Office was once described, he smiles, as "the less famous half of two double acts".
He was awarded a Certificate of Achievement, during a visit to the court by Ed Miliband MP, Minister for the Cabinet Office.
9m three-year scheme to boost enterprise and entrepreneurship - speakers at the event included Ed Miliband, the Minister for the Cabinet Office and Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.