Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry John McVeigh said MRAG had been chosen from a strong field of candidates due to their extensive national and international fisheries experience.
What does MAFF stand for?
MAFF stands for Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAFF
We have 24 other meanings of MAFF in our Acronym Attic
- Master in Fashion, Experience, Design Management
- Marcus A Foster Educational Institute
- Minnesota Association for Experiential Learning (founded 1975)
- Maine Agricultural and Forest Experiment Station
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station
- Microwave Analog Front End Technology
- Mobility Air Forces Exercise (US Air Force)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- Media Art Festival Friesland (Netherlands)
- Mid-Atlantic Fireworks Festival
- Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries & Food (UK, Canada)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Fisheries (Barbados)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Japan)
- Modular Airborne Firefighting System (USFS)
- Munich Accelerator for Fission Fragments (physics; Maier-Leibnitz-Laboratory; Munich, Germany)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (St. Lucia)
- Model A Ford Foundation, Inc. (Nonantum, MA)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forests, Fisheries and Meteorology (Samoa)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food Security (Sierra Leone)
- Modular Airborne Fire Fighting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Joe Ludwig, said the relationship between Australia and China s agriculture sectors will continue to develop and the visit by Minister Han Changfu was positive.
Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, Senator Joe Ludwig, also encouraged people to support the fisheries industries by buying local over Easter.