A world leader in robotic-mining technology, Inco joins with partners Dyno Nobel, Sandvik Tamrock and Natural Resources Canada (CAN-MET Laboratories) to form the Mining Automation Program.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Mining Automation Program (MMS Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Mileage Allowance Payment (various companies)
- Military Advisory Panel
- Military Aeronautical Pentathlon
- Military Appreciation Process (Australia)
- Military Assistance Program (US)
- Milstar Advanced Processor
- Miniature Array Package
- Minimum Acceptable Performance (Hekimian)
- Minimum Advertised Price
- Minimum-Advertised Pricing
Samples in periodicals archive:
won the airOntario Innovation Award for the integral role it has played in the mining industry in the development of automation technologies, specifically telemining, through its collaboration with a consortium of players in Inco's groundbreaking mining automation program.
He oversaw the development of Inco's Mining Automation Program (MAP), a $28-million investment involving five years of research.