In addition, according to David (1995), he is the original source for the following commonly used terminology in statistics and econometrics: minimum variance unbiased estimator (Aitken & Silverstone, 1942) and probability function (Aitken, 1939b).
What does MVUB stand for?
MVUB stands for Minimum Variance Unbiased (estimator)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Motor Vehicle Tire Safety Regulations (Ontario, Canada)
- Mean Vascular Transit Time
- Mississippi Valley Trade & Transport Council (New Orleans, Louisiana.)
- Maharishi Vedic University (Cambodia)
- Mediterranean Virtual University (Eumedis project)
- Michigan Virtual University
- Minimum Variance Unbiased (estimator)
- Mobile Video Unit (Vulture Team, National Training Center Ft Irwin, CA, USA)
- Montevideo Unit (measurement of uterine activity)
- Metro Vancouver Urban Aboriginal Strategy (Canada)
- Mon Valley Unemployed Committee (Homestead, PA)
- Motor Vehicle User's Charge (Philippine tax)
- Mount Vernon Unitarian Church (Alexandria, VA)
- Mallory Valley Utility District (Franklin, TN)
- Minimum Variance Unbiased Estimator (statistics)
- Meanwood Valley Urban Farm (UK)
- Mac Valley Users Group
- machine virtuelle usine à gaz
- Manual Victor Ultra Glass (screen)
- Musikverein Untergriesheim
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimation of Distribution Parameters, Quantiles, and Confidence Intervals--Estimate parameters and compute confidence intervals using Maximum Likelihood, Minimum Variance Unbiased, Method of Moments, and Method of L-Moments.