CCI is likely to acquire almost 60 lakh bales in the existing season up to this September in view of low domestic prices from the minimum support price in a few areas of India.
What does MSP stand for?
MSP stands for Minimum Support Price (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSP
We have 629 other meanings of MSP in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Solution Provider
- Microsoft Student Partners
- Microsphere Plate
- Middle School Partnership (various locations)
- Migrante Sectoral Party (political group)
- Mikhailyuk, Sorokolat and Partners (Ukrainian patent and trademark law firm)
- Mild Steel Plate (construction)
- Milli Selamet Partisi
- Millisecond Pulsar
- Minimum School Program (Utah)
- Ministarstvo Spoljnih Poslova (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Serbia and Montenegro)
- Ministerio de Salud Pública (Uruguay)
- Ministerstwo Skarbu Panstwa (Polish: Ministry of the Treasury)
- Ministerul Sanatatii Publice (Romanian: Ministry of Public Health)
- Minneaopolis St. Paul (Amtrak station code; Minneapolis Midway Station, MN)
- Minneapolis and St. Paul (Minnesota)
- Minneapolis, MN, USA - Minneapolis/St Paul International Airport (Airport Code)
- Minnesota Soybean Processors
- Minnesota State Patrol
- Minor Site Plan (zoning; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 ( ANI ): Ginger growers in Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh, are demanding minimum support price (MSP) for their produce.
Pilot added that he was putting in his best efforts to help the farmers in the country by increasing the minimum support prices of their produce.
The news agency also contacted Sugarcane Commissioner, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Rasheed Ahmad, who said that the provincial government has fixed minimum support price of 40-kilogram sugarcane at Rs 150 as compared to Rs 125 of last year.
RBI has raised its inflation projection to seven per cent, up from six per cent in May statement in view of the recent hike in petroleum product prices, in minimum support prices of agricultural commodities and coal.
Value addition and minimum support price for the forest products legislations are also under consideration to insulate the gathers against price volatilities.
5 million tons of wheat to be procured for the year 2011 and reiterated that the government will ensure that the farmers get the minimum support price of Rs.
37 Sugarcane Payment System The government of Pakistan supports cane production by setting a market minimum support price announced before or after planting.