This is the extended version of minimum spanning tree problem where an extra constraint is added with each vertex.
What does MSTP stand for?
MSTP stands for Minimum Spanning Tree Problem (combinatorial optimization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSTP
We have 52 other meanings of MSTP in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Stage-to-Orbit (aviation)
- Mountain States Tactical Officers Association
- Masters of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Maximum Structural Take Off Mass
- MAGTF Staff Training Program (US Marine Corps)
- Manual of Style for Technical Publications (Microsoft)
- Master of Science in Technology & Policy (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Master/Slave Token Passing (BACnet)
- Medical Scientist Training Program
- Multi-Slave Twisted Pair (Bacnet)
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Multiplexer Section Termination Point (Alcatel)
- Multiservice Transmission Platform (telecommunications)
- Municipal Sewage Treatment Plant
- Merseyside Strategic Transportation and Planning Committee (Merseyside, England, UK)
- Migrant Smuggling and Trafficking in Persons Coordination Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Master of Science in Technology & Policy
- Microsoft Strategic Technology Protection Program (technology support)
- Management Systems Transition Planning Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several well established MST algorithms exist to solve minimum spanning tree problem [15, 16, 17].
Several well established MST algorithms exist to solve minimum spanning tree problem [26, 19, 23].