The Council said that it will carry out more work over the next year to set rules about minimum service standards and technical requirements.
What does MSS stand for?
MSS stands for Minimum Service Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSS
We have 545 other meanings of MSS in our Acronym Attic
- Midland Secondary School (Canada)
- Midlands Security Systems (UK)
- Midwest Sociological Society
- Midwest Sprintcar Series
- Military Sensing Symposia
- Military Supply Standard
- Military Supply Standards
- Millimeter Simulation System
- Mine Search System
- Minesweeper, Special (Device)
- Ministry of Social Services (replaced by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development, Canada)
- Ministry of Social Solidarity (various locations)
- Ministry of State Security (Chinese counterintelligence organization)
- Miracle Software Systems (various locations)
- Missile Security Squadron
- Missile Surface-to-Surface
- Missile System Supervisor
- Mission Scheduling System (NASA)
- Mission Sequence Subsystem (US NASA)
- Mission Support Services (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UAE-based telco Etisalat has been fined more than $2 million for failing to meet minimum service standards in Nigeria.
Every player will have to abide by minimum service standards and requirements.
The PUCO needs to do a better job of setting and enforcing minimum service standards for telephone service," remarked Mike Smalz, attorney for the Appalachian People's Action Coalition.
Complete Group has made an important commitment to develop and train its staff appropriately in preparation for new national minimum service standards being introduced in 2005,' she said.
Minimum service standards State regulators have traditionally set mandatory standards for public safety, power quality, consumer protection, and customer service.
Having previously published an owners and train-ers policy detailing minimum service standards, Northern Racing felt the time was right to extend the initiative of its commitment to connections, stable staff and their horses.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- SBC Ohio has asked state regulators to exempt it from minimum service standards that have served to protect residential consumers for decades, the Ohio Consumers' Counsel (OCC), the residential utility advocate, said today.