For instance, during the first half of 1970s, the average minimum rediscount rate (MRR) was 4.
What does MRR stand for?
MRR stands for Minimum Rediscount Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRR
We have 134 other meanings of MRR in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Reciprocal Rank
- Measurement Residual Ratio
- Mechanical Reliability Report
- Medical Readiness Review
- Medication Regimen Review (pharmaceutical)
- Medium Range Radar
- Metal Removal Rate (machining)
- Microfilm Reduction Ratio
- Milestone Readiness Review
- Minimal Risk Region (USDA)
- Minimum Reporting Requirement (various locations)
- Minimum Reserve Requirements
- Minimum Residual Radioactivity
- Minimum Risk Route
- Ministerstwo Rozwoju Regionalnego (Polish: Ministry for Regional Development)
- Minnesota Road Research (Department of Transportation)
- Minnesotans for Responsible Recreation (Duluth, MN; est. 1996)
- Mission Readiness Review
- Mission Requirements Request
- Mission Requirements Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) led by governor Charles Soludo, recently introduced a new benchmark Monetary Policy Rate (MPR), set at 10%, replacing the Minimum Rediscount Rate, which was pegged at 14%.
See separate story) The policy of controlling excess liquidity led the central bank to move the minimum rediscount rate - i.