2: Heating and domestic hot water : minimum qualifications Qualibat 5312, 5322, 5342, or equivalent.
What does MQ stand for?
MQ stands for Minimum Qualifications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQ
We have 5 other meanings of MQ in our Acronym Attic
- Master Quest (Zelda game)
- Maturity Questionnaire
- Mech Quest (online game)
- Medical Questionnaire
- Message Queueing
- Midway Islands
- Military Parcel Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Mines and Quarries (United Kingdom)
- Modified Quantization
- Modularization Quality (software)
- MonsterQuest (TV show)
- Moral Quotient
- Mortgage Quote
- Museumsquartier (French: Museum Quarter, Centre for the Arts in Vienna, Austria)
- Musical Quarterly (journal; Oxford University Press; est. 1915)
- Mary Queen of Apostles (New Kensington, PA catholic School)
- Material Quality Assurance
- Material Quotation Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
The relaxation was sought, due to the non-availability of teachers possessing minimum qualifications as laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education, under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009.
The province is working to introduce minimum qualifications for registered home inspectors as part of a broader consumer protection initiative.
Michael Clemente, Fox's vice president for news, flatly told the magazine that Karger had not met the minimum qualifications because the polls cited by Karger were either outdated or the polling methodology used was insufficient.
The UGC's draft notification on revision of pay scales, minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other measures for the maintenance of standards, has enlisted a few criteria for promotion under the Career Advancement Scheme ( CAS).
In most areas of the country there are no minimum qualifications to be a nail technician.
The minimum qualifications for initial appointment may be found in Rule 6-3.
Captain candidates must have minimum qualifications of 1500 hours, ATP written test completed, and turbo-prop or jet experience.