Yesterday, it was announced a minimum practice income guarantee is being introduced to safeguard against this.
What does MPIG stand for?
MPIG stands for Minimum Practice Income Guarantee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPIG
We have 2 other meanings of MPIG in our Acronym Attic
- Message Passing Interface Forum
- Metal Powder Industry Federation
- Monocyte Procoagulant Inducing Factor
- Motion Picture Incentive Fund (rebate; Utah)
- Multi-Processor Interconnect Facility
- Myeloid Progenitor Inhibitory Factor-1
- Max-Planck-Institut Für Radioastronomie
- Master Plan Implementation Group (University of Washington)
- Medicine-Pediatrics Interest Group (University of Alabama School of Medicine; Birmingham, AL)
- Medicines, Pharmacy and Industry Group (Department of Health; UK)
- Meeting Professionals International of Greater New York
- Mouvement Patriotique du Grand Ouest (French: Patriotic Movement of the Great West; Ivory Coast)
- Motion Picture Industry Health Plan (San Fransisco, CA)
- Max-Planck Institute for Informatics
- Member Patient Identifiable Information (Kaiser Permanente)
- Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology
- Music Publishers' International ISMN (International Standard Music Number) Directory (book)
- Message Passing In Java
- Maktab Perguruan Ilmu Khas (Malaysian school)
- Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik (German: Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics; Heidelberg, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today the BMA and NHS Confederation confirmed that a minimum practice income guarantee (MPIG) is being introduced to safeguard against this.
The BMA and NHS Confederation, which are negotiating on the contract, confirmed yesterday that a minimum practice income guarantee (MPIG) was being introduced, pledging that all practices would gain money if doctors met minimum quality levels.