Merely satisfying customers by delivering on their rational requirements represents a minimum point of entry for today's businesses; managing to satisfy customers will not drive the enhanced financial performance today's business leaders seek.
What does MPOE stand for?
MPOE stands for Minimum Point of Entry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPOE
We have 2 other meanings of MPOE in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Physical Organic Chemistry (Eric V. Ansyln book)
- Multidisciplinary Plan of Care (healthcare)
- Municipal Police Officers Class (Massachusetts)
- Measures of Processes of Care for Service Providers
- Macular Pigment Optical Density
- Make Plays or Die
- Masters in Positive Organization Development (Case Western University; Ohio)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Division (Broward County, FL)
- Mobile Pulse Oximeter Device
- Main Point of Entry
- Mobile Physician Order Entry (software)
- Municipal Police Officers Education and Training Commission (Pennsylvania)
- Microstructured Polymer Optical Fiber
- Microbial Prospection for Oil and Gas (geological exploration technology)
- Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear (Washington)
- Multiplayer Online Game
- Malaysian Palm Oil Growers Council (est. 1968)
- Multi Player Online Game Directory
- Medial Preoptic Hypothalamic Area
- Mass Public Opinion Institute (est. 1999; Harare, Zimbabwe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The movement of the demarcation point for cable providers has raised logistical wiring concerns because, unlike telephone, cable cannot just be switched at a minimum point of entry (MPOE) box off the property, yet.
This minimum point of entry is also called the "local loop demarcation point.