For Lacanau also need to be designing a protective structure for a minimum implementation of the relocation.
What does MINIMP stand for?
MINIMP stands for Minimum Implementation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Booster Neutrino Experiment
- Miniature Chemical Agent Monitor
- Ministerio das Comunicacoes (Brazil)
- Miniaturized Demand Assigned Multiple Access
- Michael Imoudu National Institute for Labour Studies (Nigerian Ministry of Labour)
- Metal Insulator Nanocluster Insulator Metal
- Mirror Advanced Reactor Study
- Mini-Management Information Paper
- Managing Interoperability by Improvements in Transport System Organisation in Europe
- Ministerio del Interior (Cuban Ministry of the Interior)
- Ministry of the Interior (various countries)
- Minimum Intensity Projection (medical imaging)
- Minimum Radiation
- AN/UMQ-12 Radiosonde Receptor Unit
- Management Information System (for Ministers)
- Miniature Shaft Inspection Device (video inspection system for the evaluation of bottom cleanliness of drilled shaft foundation shafts)
- Miniaturized Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Miniature Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Models for INformatIon STorage and REtrievaL
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 solution with few external components and minimum implementation cost.
The Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (EFRA) Select Committee attacked the government's minimum implementation approach, in their report on the Environmental Liability Directive (ELD).
However, the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) said its policy was minimum implementation of EU directives, unless there were exceptional circumstances.
Although the minimum implementation time regulators can set is 60 days, it's more likely this will take six to 18 months, a reform process that will not be completed until the Olympics in LondonOin 2012.
The company found that Teamcenter Express provides the best integration and requires minimum implementation time.
These profiles, which ensure Bluetooth devices work together smoothly and easily as well as specifying the minimum implementations of the Bluetooth protocol stack for typical applications, were specifically chosen to provide the BenQ P30 with wireless access to a full range of compatible devices and services.
This provides painless upgrades, minimum implementation time, and the shortest possible time-to-benefit.