Minimum Creditable Coverage (MCC)--With the advent of the Massachusetts Healthcare Reform Law, the state established a minimum level of benefits that must be included in a health plan in order for it to be compliant with the law.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Minimum Creditable Coverage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Military Control Center
- Military Cooperation Committee (Canadian Forces)
- Military Coordinating Committee
- Mill Control Computer (industry, metals, hot/cold rolling process control)
- Millennium Challenge Corporation (development, international aid)
- Minecraft Central (gaming)
- Mini Cooper Club (automobile club; various locations)
- Minimal-Connected Component
- Minimum Circuit Cover
- Minimum Circumscribed Circle
- Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication (French: Ministry of Culture and Communication)
- Ministère de la Culture et des Communications du Québec (French)
- Ministerul Culturii ºi Cultelor
- Minneapolis Convention Center
- Mint Chocolate Chips
- Minutes of the Common Council (New York)
- Missile Combat Crew
- Missile Control Center
- Mission Clinical Coordinator (USAF-Aeromedical Evacuation)
- Mission Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
You will be hearing a lot about a new term: minimum creditable coverage (MCC).
The program seeks to raise awareness and offer education in preventive and primary care, navigating the complex health care system, as well as offering information about the new standards of Minimum Creditable Coverage.