June 17 /PRNewswire/ -- West LegalEdcenter, a Thomson Reuters business, announced today that attorneys licensed in New Jersey can now fulfill their Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) requirements online at www.
What does MCLE stand for?
MCLE stands for Minimum Continuing Legal Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCLE
We have 1 other meaning of MCLE in our Acronym Attic
- Midwest Center on Law and the Deaf (Chicago, IL)
- Milestone Control Log Document
- Mohave County Library District (Arizona)
- Multiple Criteria Linguistic Decision Model
- Malibu Community Labor Exchange
- Mandatory Continued Legal Education
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education
- Manitoba Council for Leadership in Education (Canada)
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- maximal constant load exercise performance
- Minnesota Continuing Legal Education
- Missile Canister Loading Equipment
- Mission Critical Launch Equipment
- Montgomery County Law Enforcement Association (Texas)
- Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission
- Micro-Cavity Light-Emitting Diode
- Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation
- Marine Corps Logistics Education Program
- Macrophage Cell Lysis Factor (immunology)
- Maine Citizen Leadership Fund (est. 1989)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under President Irene Bahr's outstanding leadership, the ISBA, among other things, has expanded benefits to members (including, for example, free Fastcase online legal research), moved forward the ambitious strategic marketing initiative, and managed well the ISBA's response to the "brave new world" of minimum continuing legal education by expanding our resources to provide even more options for quality, convenient, and affordable CLE programs.
Other checks were payments made by attorneys and other court personnel for minimum continuing legal education classes for assorted seminars conducted by judges.
Each participant is eligible to receive seven hours of State Bar of California Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE), credit which includes one hour of Legal Ethics.
This program has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of Texas Committee for six credit hours, of which one hour will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility.
Throughout her career she has been active in bar and civic affairs including work with the ABA Conference of Minority Partners in Majority Firms, the State Bar of California Minority Counsel Program and the Committee on Minimum Continuing Legal Education, the Legal Aid Society of San Francisco and the Bar Associations of San Francisco and Detroit.
Attendees qualify for 12 hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit.
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 3.