t] is the effect of the /th minimum clear width of flitch; Lm is the effect of the mth flitch length; N[D.
What does MCW stand for?
MCW stands for Minimum Clear Width
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCW
We have 75 other meanings of MCW in our Acronym Attic
- Making Cities Work (USAID)
- Manga Car World
- Mason City, IA, USA - Mason City Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- MasterCard Worldwide
- Meal, Cold Weather (food ration)
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Memphis Championship Wrestling (professional wrestling circuit)
- Metro Cammell Weymann (est. 1932; transportation)
- Michael Carter-Williams (basketball player)
- Micro Crystalline Wax (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minimum clear width of a ramp should be 36 inches, but if it is heavily used or routinely has two-way traffic, the width should be a minimum of 6 feet.