If this approach is taken, then the minimum allowable wall thickness may be recalculated based on a less conservative basis.
What does MAWT stand for?
MAWT stands for Minimum Allowable Wall Thickness (pipes and pressure vessels)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAWT
- Multiple Approach Warning System
- Meriden and Wallingford Substance Abuse Council (founded in 1992; Wallingford, CT)
- Metropolitan Area Wavelength Switched Optical Network
- Mobile Area Water and Sewer System (Mobile, AL)
- Materials Accounting with Sequential Testing
- Missile Approach Warning Sensor Tester
- Math a Way of Thinking (elementary level workshop)
- Maximal Acceptable Wait Time (clinical practice research)
- Maximal Aortic Wall Thickness (coronary artery disease)
- Maximum Allowable Working Temperature
- Mid Atlantic Wood Truss Council
- Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron
- Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One
- Marine Air Weapons Training Unit
- Metal and Allied Workers Union
- Montserrat Allied Workers' Union (Montserrat; UK)
- Muslim Association of Wollongong University (Australia)
- Medical Assurance of West Virginia
- Midwives Alliance of West Virginia (est. 1978)
- Madison Area Weed Warriors (Wisconsin)