6 billion in assets for 363 institutional clients at the end of 2002, puts the minimum acceptable rate of return for Latin American real estate investments at anywhere from 13.
What does MARR stand for?
MARR stands for Minimum Acceptable Rate of Return
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MARR
We have 16 other meanings of MARR in our Acronym Attic
- Municipal Airport
- Marine Aquatic Resource Quality (coastal waters management project; EU)
- Mileage and Rate Quote
- Mobility Assisted Resolution of Queries
- Marquette University Libraries Online Catalog
- Morris Area Residents for Quality Schools (Minnesota)
- Magazzini Alimentari Riuniti Riminesi (Italian grocery store)
- Major Accident Reconstruction and Review (King County)
- Marrucinian (linguistics)
- Merger and Acquisition Research Report
- Ministry of Aboriginal Relations and Reconciliation (British Columbia, Canada)
- Mission Assignment Reimbursement Request
- Multi Axis Radio Range
- Manitoba Association for Resource Recovery Corporation
- Mid-Atlantic Roadracing Club
- Minnesota Association of Resources for Recovery and Chemical Health (St. Paul)
- Manpower Requirements & Resources Control System
- Maritime Report (USCG)
- Manual Radar Reconnaissance Exploitation System
- Manual Radar Reconnaissance Exploitation System/Segment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number of investors who consider 10 percent to be the minimum acceptable rate of return increased slightly, to 47 percent, compared with 46 percent in February.