These currently take the form of a detailed technical specification, setting out the minimum acceptable performance criteria and the methodology and organisms required for quality control of specific media.
What does MAP stand for?
MAP stands for Minimum Acceptable Performance (Hekimian)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MAP
We have 1136 other meanings of MAP in our Acronym Attic
- Microwave Anisotropy Probe (NASA)
- Microwave Assisted Process (for detection of pollutants)
- Middle Alternative Program (various schools)
- Mileage Allowance Payment (various companies)
- Military Advisory Panel
- Military Aeronautical Pentathlon
- Military Appreciation Process (Australia)
- Military Assistance Program (US)
- Milstar Advanced Processor
- Miniature Array Package
- Minimum Advertised Price
- Minimum-Advertised Pricing
- Mining Automation Program (MMS Canada)
- Ministry for Antimonopoly Policy (Russian Federation)
- Ministry of Agricultural Policy
- Minnesota AIDS Project
- Minor Attracted Person
- Missed Approach Point
- Missed Approach procedure (US DoD)
- Mission Activity Profile (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each NIJ performance standard provides assurance to users that the product it affects meets certain minimum acceptable performance levels.
Standard CD quality audio is specified at 96dB or 16 bits of resolution, and is considered the minimum acceptable performance level for true audio fidelity.