Director of Minimally Invasive Urology at Columbia University, as Contributing Editor.
What does MIU stand for?
MIU stands for Minimally Invasive Urology (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIU
We have 53 other meanings of MIU in our Acronym Attic
- Media Interoperability Unit
- Medical Information Unit
- Memory Interface Unit (microprocessor architecture and memory interface)
- Men in Uniform
- Message Interface Unit
- Metallic Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Meter Interface Unit
- Microwave Interface Unit
- Middle Income Unit
- Million International Units
- Minimum Investment Unit
- Minor Injuries Unit (hospitals)
- Misr International University (Cairo, Egypt)
- Missile Interface Unit
- Mobile Internet User
- Moisture, Insolubles, and. Unsaponifiables (grease rendering)
- Moisture, Insolubles, Unsaponifiables
- Molecular Imaging University (Siemens)
- Mongolian International University (Mongolia)
- Mother Infant Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
director of minimally invasive urology at the Department of Urology at Columbia University and one of the device's inventors, acknowledged, "There have been a number of significant advancements in how we access, view and treat a tumor in the ureter or kidney, but what's been missing is our ability to obtain adequately sized tissue samples for biopsy.
Marc Oczachowski, COO of EDAP TMS commented, "This distribution agreement reinforces EDAP's leading position in Asia and Japan as provider of minimally invasive urology devices.
the leader in minimally invasive urology, unveiled its revolutionary new Flex-X(TM) Uretero-Reno-Fiberscope at the opening session of the 1st World Summit on Kidney Surgery held at The Cleveland Clinic.
Storz said, "I am indeed honored to be recognized by the Endourology Society, an institution whose work is so important in advancing the field of minimally invasive urology.
18, 1997-- Strategic Alliance Cost-Effectively Expands EDAP Technomed's Customer Support Infrastructure For Its Minimally Invasive Urology Treatment Products And Systems EDAP Technomed, Inc.