Wechsler will serve as a significant resource for advances in the field of minimally invasive cardiac surgery," said John Pavlidis, Estech president and CEO.
What does MICS stand for?
MICS stands for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MICS
We have 65 other meanings of MICS in our Acronym Attic
- Material Inventory Control System
- Medical Implant Communications Services
- Medical Inventory Control System
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (UK and Ireland)
- Member of the Irish Computer Society
- Microincisional Cataract Surgery
- Middle East Internet Chess Server
- Midwest Instruction and Computing Symposium
- Mineral Insulated, Copper Sheathed (cable design)
- Mingan Island Cetacean Study (Longue-Pointe-de-Mingan, Quebec, Canada)
- Minimum Internal Control Standards
- Minorities in Computer Science (various schools)
- Misconduct Involving a Controlled Substance
- Mobile Information and Communication Systems (National Center of Competence in Research)
- Mobile, Information, Cloud, Social
- Monitoring Information on Contracted Studies
- Multiman Intermittent Cooling System
- Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey
- Multiplex Interior Communications System
- Maine Indian Claims Settlement Act (Portland, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But its current focus is providing a wide range of medical products, including disposable medical supplies, such as sutures and tools for minimally invasive cardiac surgery, as well as instruments for respiratory care procedures and for treatment of urological conditions.
Edgar Rey brings 15 years of sales management experience, specializing in minimally invasive cardiac surgery and interventional cardiology device sales.
The new systems are designed for a wide range of cardiac procedures, including less invasive open-chest surgery, aortic valve replacement, and stopped- and beating- heart minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
About ISMICS The International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery was formed to organize and centralize the various surgical centers concerned with patient outcomes, techniques, and progressive development of less invasive forms of heart surgery.
Intuitive is an ideal partner because its leading robotic technology promises to facilitate minimally invasive cardiac surgery and they share our commitment to advance this important field.
Estech([R])), a leading provider of minimally invasive cardiac surgery devices and disposables, today announced the appointment of Andrew S.
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Genzyme Surgical Products (Nasdaq: GZSP) today announced the launch of several next-generation products for minimally invasive cardiac surgery at the Society of Thoracic Surgeons conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL.