The conversion from conventional processes to minimal quantity lubrication methods demands new tasks classification in the tribology system in order to guarantee the process safety and product quality.
What does MQL stand for?
MQL stands for Minimal Quantity Lubrication
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MQL
We have 13 other meanings of MQL in our Acronym Attic
- Mantle Quest Japan (est. 2008)
- Measurement Quality Jumper
- Malaysian Quality of Life
- Marketing Qualified Lead
- Matrix Query Language (MatrixOne Corporation)
- Maximum Queue Length
- Maximum Queue Length (telephony)
- Metaquotes Language
- Method Quantification Limit
- Mildura, Victoria, Australia - Mildura (Airport Code)
- Minimum Quantity Lubricant
- Maximum Queue Length First (computing)
- Malaysian Quality of Life Index
- Multicultural Quality of Life Index
- McMaster Quality of Life Scale
- Multi-Quality Layered Video Service
- Manager of Quality Management (various locations)
- Masters in Quality Management (various locations)
- McAfee Quarantine Manager (security software)
- Medallion Qualification Miles (Delta Skymiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MQL dry benefits Dry machining using minimal quantity lubrication (MQL) is also designed into the machining system, helping to reduce machining cost.
the manufacturer of mist-cooling systems for "near-dry" machining, is offering IMTS exhibitors the use of one of its Minimal Quantity Lubrication add-ons for the duration of the show.