Intersil MightyMUX switches are offered in the board-saving Small Outline Transistor (SOT23) package, the Small Outline IC (SOIC) package, the Mini Small Outline Package (MSOP) and the tiny, near-chip-sized, 3 X 3 mm Quad Flat No-lead (QFN) package.
What does MSOP stand for?
MSOP stands for Mini Small Outline Package
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MSOP
We have 22 other meanings of MSOP in our Acronym Attic
- Multicast Service Overlay Network (computer networking)
- Microsoft Out of Box Experience (Windows XP)
- Management Stock Option Plan
- Management Stock Ownership Plan
- Mandatory Say on Pay
- Master of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics (various universities)
- Maximum Sustained Operating Pressure (fluid mechanics engineering)
- Measurement System Operating Procedure
- Memphis School of Preaching (Memphis, TN)
- Mini Series of Poker
- Minimum Standard of Performance
- Minimum Sum-Of-Products
- Minnesota Sex Offender Program
- Molten Salt Oxidation Process
- Modeling Simulation and Optimization of Peer to Peer
- Montreal School of Performing Arts (Canada)
- Mild Seven Outdoor Quest
- Montessori School of Quincy (Quincy, MA)
- Marine Special Operations Regiment (US Marine Corps)
- Master of Science in Operations Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ultra-small device, housed in an 8-pin mini small outline package (MSOP), occupies only half the space of similar products in standard SO-8 packages.
26, 1997--National Semiconductor Corporation(R) today introduced the latest addition to its line of high-quality stereo Boomer(R) audio products -- the LM4881 audio amplifier in a mini small outline package (MSOP).