If it is a success, we will submit plans to have a bespoke mini golf course with water features.
What does MGC stand for?
MGC stands for Mini Golf Course (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGC
We have 173 other meanings of MGC in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Graph Class
- Megacolon, Aganglionic
- Michigan City, Indiana (Airport Code)
- Middle Georgia College
- Middleware for Grid Computing (workshop)
- Midtown Greenway Coalition (Minneapolis, MN)
- Midwest Geometry Conference (mathematics)
- Millennium Galaxy Catalogue (astronomical survey project)
- Minature Gold Coin
- Missile Guidance Computer
- Mississippi Gaming Commission
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical (Japan)
- Modified Guaranteed Contract
- Mollymook Golf Club (Ulladulla, Australia NSW)
- Monterez Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Mountaineer Gas Company (West Virginia)
- Movie Gift Card
- Multicast Group Context
- Multinucleated Giant Cell (histopathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Say Yeah: KISS-themed mini golf course opening in Vegas.
Byline: GARY STEWART A pounds 1m mini golf course which resembles the set of an Indiana Jones film opened up in a secret space under Liverpool One.
For recuperation, try Jubilee Park, a 200-acre park with fountains, a zoo, a mini golf course and a lake.
The "smugglers cove" attraction involves the refurbishment of the existing mini golf course next to the resort's Tourist Information Centre.
Detectives sealed off a section of the park and the adjacent 18-hole mini golf course and called in forensics teams to investigate on Friday morning.
But it never gained widespread popularity as have other such mini golf courses in Orange County.
Workmen believe Cookie dug himself out of trouble and could be somewhere else on the mini golf course or moved on to find food and shelter.