CHILDREN tried their hand at golf for the first time during the opening of a mini golf course in Brotton.
What does MGC stand for?
MGC stands for Mini Golf Course (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGC
We have 173 other meanings of MGC in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Graph Class
- Megacolon, Aganglionic
- Michigan City, Indiana (Airport Code)
- Middle Georgia College
- Middleware for Grid Computing (workshop)
- Midtown Greenway Coalition (Minneapolis, MN)
- Midwest Geometry Conference (mathematics)
- Millennium Galaxy Catalogue (astronomical survey project)
- Minature Gold Coin
- Missile Guidance Computer
- Mississippi Gaming Commission
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical (Japan)
- Modified Guaranteed Contract
- Mollymook Golf Club (Ulladulla, Australia NSW)
- Monterez Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Mountaineer Gas Company (West Virginia)
- Movie Gift Card
- Multicast Group Context
- Multinucleated Giant Cell (histopathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's the only mini golf course of its kind in the UK, boasting two 18-hole courses, complete with water features, gradients and bridges to test your putting skills.
The JOHNNIE WALKER Mini Golf Course consists of four holes (three Par 2s and a Par 5) inspired by the John Walker & Sons story.
Each player will have two rounds on the resort's 18-hole mini golf course to record a winning score and take home the trophy.
The multi-millionaire singer has spent over EUR506,500 transforming a large room into a mini golf course, complete with astro turf.
CHIP AND RUN: Harry Broadbent and fellow residents at Ward Court, Chapel Croft, Rastrick, and the mini golf course he has built in their garden (JH280909Dharry-03.
This week's step by step helps you create a mini golf course for your dad.
The Parklands mini golf course is the only one of its kind in the North East and is the second course of its kind to be opened in the UK.