This data convinced Falconbridge to "invite ergonomist Tammy Eger from the Mines and Aggregates Safety and Health Association (MASHA)on site two years ago to evaluate work processes that lead to injuries.
What does MASHA stand for?
MASHA stands for Mines and Aggregates Safety and Health Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MASHA
- Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
- Modern Armies Serving Heaven
- More Alcohol Served Here (Tel Aviv, Israel bar)
- Mosquito Abatement for Safety and Health Act
- Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (UK)
- Multi-Agency Strategic Hub (UK)
- Multi-Stage Noise Shaping
- Municipal, Academic, Schools and Hospitals (public sector)
- Mammalian Achaete-Scute Homolog 1
- Metro Atlanta Street Hockey Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Marine Aquarium Society of Headwaters County (Canada)
- Medical Atrocities Self-Help Canada
- Medicine for Activists Seeking Health and Healing
- Modelling Artificial Societies and Hybrid Organizations
- Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- Modèles et Apprentissage en Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French)
- Ministria Për Arsim, Shkencë Dhe Teknologji (Albanian: Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Kosovo)
- Mach Airspeed Indicator
- Manhattan Sites (US National Park Service)
- ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc. (Glen Burnie, MD)