Strategically located at Rawalpindi, ARL's configuration allows it to process from the lightest to the heaviest (23-65 API) Crudes to produce a complete range of Petroleum Products from LPG to Asphalt including specialty products such as Jet Fuels (Jet A-l, JP-8) Cutback Asphalts, Polymer Modified Bitumen, Mineral Turpentine Oil, Jute Batching Oil and Solvent Oil.
What does MTO stand for?
MTO stands for Mineral Turpentine Oil (manufacturing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTO
We have 82 other meanings of MTO in our Acronym Attic
- Metal Turn Over
- Methanol-to-Olefin (energy process)
- Method to Operate
- Metropolitan Tenants Organization
- Mexicans Taking Over (band)
- Microsystems Technology Office
- Mid Term Objective
- Midshipman Training Officer
- Millennial Territory Orchestra (Steven Bernstein)
- Mineral Titles Online (various locations)
- Ministère du Transport de l'Ontario (French: Ministry of Transportation Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (government of Ontario, Canada)
- Mission Tasking Order
- Missionary Teens Only (Netherlands)
- Modernization Transition Ombudsman
- Modernization Transition Overlay
- Modified Toy Orchestra (UK)
- Money Transfer Operator (various companies)
- More Than One
Samples in periodicals archive:
Input prices for petroleum-based solvents like mineral turpentine oil have been growing at 5-7%, but manufacturers have resisted from hiking product prices due to the present high volume growth and intense competition in the decorative segment.
Strategically located at Rawalpindi, ARL's configuration allows it to process from the lightest to the heaviest (23-65 API) Crudes to produce a complete range of Petroleum Products from LPG to Asphalt including specialty products such as Jet Fuels (Jet A-l, JP-4, and JP-8) Cutback Asphalts, Polymer Modified Asphalt, Mineral Turpentine Oil and Solvent Oil.