DENVER, June 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Vista Gold (Amex: VGZ; Toronto) is pleased to announce that it has received a report on the resources and reserves of the Brimstone deposit at Hycroft from Mineral Resources Development, Inc.
What does MRDI stand for?
MRDI stands for Mineral Resources Development, Inc. (San Mateo, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRDI
We have 2 other meanings of MRDI in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Rate Digital Filter
- Muslim Research and Development Foundation (UK)
- Man-transportable Radio Direction Finding Equipment
- Man-Portable Radio Direction Finding System
- Manpack Radio Direction Finding System
- Minimum Requirements Decision Guide (Alaska)
- Mboole Rural Development Initiative (Zambia)
- McCanse Readiness for Death Instrument (questionnaire)
- Medical Record Disease Indices (epidemiology)
- Medical Records Document Imaging
- Message Reproduction & Distribution System
- Mytilene Readio Dee Jay (Greek radio station)
- Maximum Residual Disinfectant Level
- Medium Rate Data Link (computing)
- Multi-Role Data Line
- Maximum Residual Disinfectant Level Goal (water treatment)
- Malnutrition-Related Diabetes Mellitus
- Master of Rural Development Management (various universities)
- Model Requirements and Development Manual
- Multi-Relational Data Mining
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Senior (founding) Partner of Mineral Resources Development, Inc.
To ensure the recalculated reserves would meet the requirements of the Toronto Stock Exchange and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, the Corporation retained Mineral Resources Development, Inc.