Mineral Industry Research Organization, a member of the Eurometeaux Research Panel and a Board Member of the Mining Association of the U.
What does MIRO stand for?
MIRO stands for Mineral Industry Research Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIRO
We have 6 other meanings of MIRO in our Acronym Attic
- Member, Institute of Residential Marketing
- Missouri Intergovernmental Risk Management Association
- Municipal Interlocal Risk Management Agency (Connecticut)
- Montefiore Institute for Reproductive Medicine and Health (Hartsdale, NY)
- Medical Information Resources Management Office
- Meter Installation Registration Number
- Micro-Ribonucleic Acid (molecular genetics)
- Mass in Running Order (recreational vehicle weight)
- Microwave Instrument for the Rosetta Orbiter (US NASA)
- Migration Internal Review Office (Australia)
- Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution Organization (Iran; political party)
- The Michigan Institute of Radiation Oncology
- Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology Data Alliance
- Mobile IPv6 Route Optimisation for Network Mobility
- Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research
- Modulation Inducing Retrodirective Optical System
- Micro-Robot World Soccer Tournament
- Materiel Issue Record Posting
- Medium Intensity Rehabilitation Programme (New Zealand)
- Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals