So I chose me a star, it is mine for life To be my guide, day or night When I walk on land Or sail a stormy sea My shining star gives me serenity And fear is not for me.
What does MFL stand for?
MFL stands for Mine for Life
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MFL
We have 103 other meanings of MFL in our Acronym Attic
- Manitoba Federation of Labour
- Marine Forces Atlantic (formerly MARFORLANT)
- Market Frankford Line (Philadelphia subway)
- Marudai Food Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Master Force List (JDS)
- Maximum Foreseeable Loss (insurance, especially property)
- Medium Flood (stage lighting)
- Miami-Ft. Lauderdale (Florida)
- Microsystems Fabrication Laboratory (US NASA)
- Midwest Fight League
- Minimum Flows and Levels (ground water)
- Minimum Frame Length
- Missile Fault Locator (Titan II system)
- Modern Foreign Language
- Movimento Fascismo e Libertà
- Movimento Fascismo e Libertà (Italian neo-fascist party)
- Much Family Love
- Multi-Family Lending (Washington Mutual)
- Multiple-Folded Laser
- My Fair Lady (play and movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Give me a child at an impressionable age and that child is mine for life," observed Dame Muriel Spark, the British novelist.
The qualifications I have already achieved are mine for life and I have gained them while travelling around the world, something that would never be possible in civilian life.