The study conducted by The Mind Research Network in Albuquerque, N.
What does MRN stand for?
MRN stands for Mind Research Network (neuroscience)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRN
We have 63 other meanings of MRN in our Acronym Attic
- Maritime Rescue Network
- Material Receiving Note
- Material Return Note
- Mathura Refinery Nagar (Mathura, Indian Oil Corp.)
- Matières Radioactives Naturelles
- Medical Record Number
- Medicare Remittance Notice
- Merchant Repair Network (service technician registry)
- Meteorological Rocket Network
- Migrants' Rights Network (UK)
- Mine Reference Number
- Ministère de Ressources Naturelles et de la Faune (French: Department of Natural Resources and Wildlife; Quebec, Canada)
- Missions Resource Network (Bedford, TX)
- Missouri Recovery Network (est. 1999)
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood (TV show)
- Mobile Random Network
- Mobile Robot Navigation
- Money Recovery Nationwide (collection agency)
- Morgue Reference Number
- Most Responsible Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Everybody's life is a bit of a trial-and-error game," says neuroscientist Matthew Shane of the Mind Research Network in Albuquerque, who was not involved in the new study.
and honorary chairman of the Domenici Discovery Fund at The Mind Research Network in Albuquerque.
Byline: SUE VORENBERG Study shows creativity works differently in high IQ brains By Sue Vorenberg The New Mexican If your IQ is 120 or higher, then your brain manifests creativity in a different way than 91 percent of the population, if a recent study by the MIND Research Network is accurate.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Regulatory News: The Mind Research Network (MRN) will bring world-leading technology to Albuquerque, with the acquisition of an Elekta Neuromag[R], a device for non-invasive measurement of brain activity using Magnetoencephalography (MEG) technology.
Researchers from Mind Research Network in Albuquerque, New Mexico, examined the effects of practice in the brain using two image techniques.
Byline: THE NEW MEXICAN In brief Series designed for teachers The Mind Research Network in Albuquerque will host a free, three-part professional development series for New Mexico teachers.
SAN DIEGO -- BakBone Software([R]) (Pink Sheets:BKBO), announced today that Jeremy Lawrence, director of Information Technology at The Mind Research Network (MRN), a BakBone NetVault([R]): Backup customer, will present on peace-of-mind data protection and data management at Storage Networking World next week in Dallas, Texas.