According to reports in the Milwaukee Business Journal, Dell's firm had owned about 4 million shares of Journal in the first half of 2011 and then liquidated them.
What does MBJ stand for?
MBJ stands for Milwaukee Business Journal (Milwaukee, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBJ
We have 13 other meanings of MBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Monterey Bay International Trade Association
- Miniature Battery Impedance Test Equipment
- Multiband Inter/Intra Team Radio (US military)
- Maintenance Bus Interface Unit
- Minimum Background Investigation Expanded
- Minimum Background Investigation Expanded (US DoD)
- Main Bonding Jumper (electrical)
- Memories by Jerry (Le Vergne, TN photographer)
- Midlands Business Journal (Omaha, NE)
- Mighty Bomb Jack (video game)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica - Sangster (Airport Code)
- Multi-Blinking Jammer
- Macatawa Bay Junior Association (Macatawa, MI)
- Majlis Bandaraya Johor Bahru (Malaysia)
- Manhattan Beach Jewish Center (New York)
- Mathematical Biology Journal Club (various locations)
- Miami Beach Jewish Community Center
- Mount Baker Junior High School (Deming, WA, USA)
- Mountain Brook Junior High (Mountain Brook, Alabama)
- Mountain Brook Junior High School (Birmingham, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DUECO President, Judie Taylor, was named a 2012 Woman of Influence in the Family Business category by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
In a recent interview with the Milwaukee Business Journal, Mr.
The new company was named Chameleon to represent the changing age in brewing," Jeff Hamilton, vp of Sprecher Brewing told the Milwaukee Business Journal.
Kelsey received a "Women of Influence" Award from The Milwaukee Business Journal in 2005.
In 2010, for the second consecutive year, Cassidy Turley Barry was the recipient of the First Place Deal of the Year Award from The Milwaukee Business Journal.
Belgium will be the headquarter s for the foreseeable future, but depending on how the integration with Anheuser-Busch goes, I could easily see it shifting to New York over a decade," she told the Milwaukee Business Journal.
In 2010, for the second consecutive year, Colliers Barry was the recipient of the First Place Deal of the Year Award from The Milwaukee Business Journal.