Milwaukee Area Technical College said it received the Steelworkers' request but added that it has a contract with Caterpillar.
What does MATC stand for?
MATC stands for Milwaukee Area Technical College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MATC
We have 77 other meanings of MATC in our Acronym Attic
- Maine Antique Tractor Club
- Maine Appalachian Trail Club
- Manhattan Area Technical College (Manhattan, KS)
- Mathematics Across the Curriculum (project; Dartmouth College, New Hampshire)
- Maximum Allowable/Acceptable Toxicant Concentration
- Mellon Awards for Technology Collaboration
- Michigan Argentine Tango Club (dance)
- Mid-America Theater Conference (est. 1979)
- Mid-America Transportation Center
- Military Advanced Training Center (Walter Reed Army Medical Center)
- Mini-Armored Troop Carrier
- Moab Area Travel Council (Utah)
- Mobilization Area Training Center
- Mound Advanced Technology Center (Miamisburg, OH)
- Marine Air Traffic Control Association
- Maryland Amusement Token Collectors Association
- Marine Air Traffic Control & Landing System
- Material Category
- Marine Air Traffic Control Detachment (USMC)
- Management of Atherothrombosis With Clopidogrel in High-Risk Patients With TIA or Stroke
Samples in periodicals archive:
Connelly teaches film studies at Milwaukee Area Technical College, Wisconsin.
The colleges include Cuyahoga Community College, Ohio; Cincinnati State Community College, Ohio; Columbus State Community College, Ohio; Delta College, Michigan; Des Moines Area Community College, Iowa; Johnson County Community College, Kansas; Kirkwood Community College, Iowa; Lansing Community College, Michigan; Macomb Community College, Michigan; Madison Area Technical College, Wisconsin; Metropolitan Community College, Nebraska; Milwaukee Area Technical College, Wisconsin; Moraine Valley Community College, Illinois; Normandale Community College, Minnesota; Sinclair Community College, Ohio; St.
She currently teaches at Milwaukee Area Technical College in Wisconsin.
The curriculum is currently being used by the Southeastern Wisconsin Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners and it is being implemented in the Milwaukee Area Technical College as part of its cabinetmaking apprenticeship program as well as other systems in the state.
That's $5,000 less than the average instructor at Milwaukee Area Technical College made, including overages.
Connelly is affiliated with Milwaukee Area Technical College ([c] Book News, Inc.
The dental lab technician program at Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC), which dates back to 1966, used to be a two-year associate degree program, but like many others in the country, it is now a one-year technical diploma program.