Mark Lancaster, Tory MP for Milton Keynes North East, is making a bomb out of his directorship of Kimbolton Fireworks, his family-owned company.
What does MKNE stand for?
MKNE stands for Milton Keynes North East (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Magic Kingdom Mad Tea Party (Disney World; Lake Buena Vista, FL)
- Magyar Kozmetikai Mosó-És Tisztítószer Ipari Szövetség (Hungarian association for cosmetics)
- Moody's KMV (Kealhofer, McQuown and Vasicek)
- Majlis Keselamatan Negara (Malay: National Security Council)
- Maschinenfabrik Kurt Neubauer (German professional cooking manufacturer)
- Mezinarodni Klasifikace Nemoci (Czech: International Classification of Diseases; publication)
- Mortal Kombat Ninja (video game character)
- Mouvman Konbit Nasyonal (National Cooperative Action Movement, Haiti)
- Multi Kontrol Nusantara (Indonesian telecommunications company)
- Meridian-Kessler Neighborhood Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Minimal Knowledge and Negation as Failure
- Mackenzie Northern Railway
- Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc. (First Nations group; Manitoba, Canada)
- Mauna Kea Observatories (Hawaii)
- More Knowledgable Other (psychology)
- Mortal Kombat Online (website)
- Moshood Kashimawo Olawale (Abiola)
- Mujahedin Khalgh Organization
- Milton Keynes Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vote OK put people in the following 29 constituencies where anti-hunting MPs were defeated by pro-hunting or neutral candidates - Braintree, Weston-super-Mare, Monmouth, Lancaster & Wyre, Kettering, Northampton South, Welwyn Hatfield, Shipley, Milton Keynes North East, Hornchurch, Hammersmith & Fulham, Forest of Dean, Wellingborough, Newbury, Rugby & Kenilworth, Harwich, Peterborough, Shrewsbury & Atcham, Scarborough & Whitby, Preseli Pembrokeshire, Putney, Hemel Hempstead, The Wrekin, Croydon Central, Wimbledon, St Albans, Gravesham, Reading East, and Enfield Southgate.
Another, Brian White, Labour MP for Milton Keynes North East, begged: "Can I plead the 5th amendment?