The world oil production will peak at a production rate of 79 million stock tank barrels per day (mmstbpd), and then start declining to reach about 30 mmstbpd in 2050.
What does MMSTB stand for?
MMSTB stands for Million Stock Tank Barrels
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Martin Månsson Sjöstrand Trio
- Master of Museum Studies
- Masters in Medical Science & Technology
- Metropolitan Medical Strike Team
- Microelectronics Manufacturing Science and Technology
- Millions of Short Tons (coal mining)
- Mini Mental Status Test
- Multi-Media Services Technician
- Multi-Module System Test
- Multimedia Studies (various universities)
- Macomb Mathematics Science Technology Center (Warren, MI)
- Maine Mathematics and Science Teaching Excellence Collaborative
- Murray Mallee Strategic Task Force (Australia)
- Mariano Marcos State University (Philippines)
- Microsoft Multimedia Server UDP
- Modular Metallic Service Unit (telecommunications)
- Midwest Macromedia Studio Users Group
- Moloney Murine Sarcoma Virus
- Morse-Morse-Spline-Van der Waals (potential function)
- Mine, Mill and Smelter Workers (union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The world oil production will peak at a production rate of 79 million stock tank barrels per day or MMSTB/ D, and then start declining to reach about 30 MMSTB/ D in 2050.
1 million stock tank barrels of undiscovered hydrocarbon in place effective December 17, 2009.
1 million stock tank barrels of original oil in place effective December 17, 2009.
Resource Range: Sarha-1 6-40 mmstboip (20 mean) + large Huqf potential Ghadaq-1 5-30 mmstboip (14 mean) + large Huqf potential Alyanbou-1 10-375 mmstboip (135 mean) (mmstboip - million stock tank barrels of oil in place) Participants in the Block 56 Production Sharing Contract are: Joint Venture Party Participating Interest Oilex (Oman) Ltd (Operator) 25% Videocon Industries Limited 25% GAIL (India) Limited 25% Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited 12.
2D Seismic Survey planning commenced; Prospective Resources estimated to be approximately 236 Million Stock Tank Barrels of Oil
00 NOTES: Bscf Gas = Billion standard cubic feet of Gas TCF Gas = Trillion Cubic Feet of Gas MM STB Oil -- Million Stock Tank Barrels of Oil The partners in the Itiyok I-27 Well are as follows: IMPERIAL OIL RESOURCES VENTURES 58.
Pursuant to the agreement and subject to approval by the UK Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), Alamo will own a 90% working interest on the license which according to an independent geological report would estimate Alamo's potential median stake to be approximately 236 million stock tank barrels of oil initially in place (STOIIP).