Test gas flow rates of up to approximately seven million standard cubic feet per hour can be provided at pressures ranging from near atmospheric to 1,215 psig.
What does MMSCFH stand for?
MMSCFH stands for Million Standard Cubic Feet per Hour
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Missile Monitor Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales Caribbean, Inc. (Mitsubishi vehicle distributor for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean)
- Mobile Message Service Center
- Multi-Modal Speech Coder
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center (Comverse)
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
- Million Standard Cubic Feet (oil industry)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet per Day (gas distribution)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet Gas Per Day (measure of gas daily production reservoir engineering)
- Multi-year Multi-level Secure Communication Infrastructure
- Million Metric Standard Cubic Meters
- Million Metric Standard Cubic Meter Per Day
- Mentored Medical Student in Clinical Research (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Madison Metropolitan School District (Wisconsin)
- Manpower & Management Services Division
- Mass Memory Storage Device
- Metric Mapping Support Data
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewage District
- Minerals and Mining Statistics Division (MMS Canada)