Commercial production from the Sapinhoa discovery began early last month when FPSO Cidade de Sao Paulo started up, on time and on budget, with a capacity to process 120 000 barrels of oil per day and 176 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
What does MMSCF stand for?
MMSCF stands for Million Standard Cubic Feet (oil industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Maryland Mathematics and Science Coalition
- Master of Management Sciences
- Master of Medical Science
- Missile Monitor Signal Conditioner
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales Caribbean, Inc. (Mitsubishi vehicle distributor for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean)
- Mobile Message Service Center
- Multi-Modal Speech Coder
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center
- Multimedia Messaging Service Center (Comverse)
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc.
- Million Standard Cubic Feet per Day (gas distribution)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet Gas Per Day (measure of gas daily production reservoir engineering)
- Million Standard Cubic Feet per Hour
- Multi-year Multi-level Secure Communication Infrastructure
- Million Metric Standard Cubic Meters
- Million Metric Standard Cubic Meter Per Day
- Mentored Medical Student in Clinical Research (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Madison Metropolitan School District (Wisconsin)
- Manpower & Management Services Division
- Mass Memory Storage Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Nuaimi said, in a press statement, that the new gas field has a flow rate of (10) million standard cubic feet per day, at a depth of 17,700 feet, as well as a gas flow rate of 2.
5 million standard cubic feet per day of mmscfd gas and a 1027-barrels-per-day of condensate.
When completed, the plant will process 750,000 million standard cubic feet per day of feed gas from the offshore fields.
Together, these two new units will more than triple gross processing capacity from around 100 000 barrels of oil and 176 million standard cubic feet of gas per day to 340 000 barrels of oil and 528 million standard cubic feet of gas per day.
The plant, which is capable of producing over 20 million standard cubic feet a day of hydrogen, began operating this fall, supplying Valero's 170,000 barrel-a-day Lima oil refinery with hydrogen for use in a new diesel hydrotreating unit.
Third phase of gas compression of Tatweer Petroleum in the Bahrain Field has been launched, which will be capable of managing around 100 million standard cubic feet per day of extra related gas production.
The plant will provide approximately 90 million standard cubic feet per day (SCFD) of hydrogen for Shell's Clean Fuels Projects.