8 Million dollar executive home during February's gathering.
What does MIDEX stand for?
MIDEX stands for Million Dollar Executive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIDEX
- Mine Detection by Energetic Photons
- Multidisciplinary Intensive Diabetes Education Program
- Ministerio de Planificación Nacional y Política Económica (Costa Rica)
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
- Malware Intrusion Detection Expert System (IT security, informatics)
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Ministry of Social Development; Guatemala)
- Marine Inspection Detachment (US Coast Guard)
- Medium-Class Explorer
- Mid-Size Explorer (NASA)
- Milan Stock Exchange (index of the averagely capitalised shares)
- Major Item Data File
- Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad
- Message Information Data Format
- Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority
- Marshall Islands Dosimetry Group
- Minimalistic Immunologically Defined Gene Expression (modified genetic material)
- Modified Inverted Downdraft Gasifier Experiment
- Modular Integrated Digital Equipment Tester
- Small Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (USAF)
- Mobile Internet and Digital Home (Lenovo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Million Dollar Executives 1990 Executives With Executives with More Than More Than $1 Million $1 Million Salary Total Income Dillard Dept.
Between GSK's reluctance to lower AIDS drug pricing in the developing world and the bitter, very public fight over its $36 million dollar executive compensation package for CEO JP Garnier last year which was wisely voted down by shareholders, GSK has had its share of bad PR," added Weinstein.