The plant, in which Comstock is acquiring a 43 percent interest, is currently processing 12 million cubic feet per day of gas and has capacity to process an additional 8 million cubic feet per day.
What does MCFPD stand for?
MCFPD stands for Million Cubic Feet per Day (measurement; also seen as MMCFPD, MCFD and MCF/D)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCFPD
- Military Computer Family Operating System
- Major Community Facilities Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Mean Circulatory Filling Pressure (biology)
- Medical Center for Federal Prisoners (Springfield, Missouri)
- Member of the College of Family Physicians
- Military Computer Family Peripheral(s)
- Minimum Cost Flow Problem (logistics)
- Movimento Comunista Federalista Padano (Italian: Communist Federalist Padano Movement)
- Morris County Foster Parents Association (Long Valley, NJ)
- Mason County Fire Protection District (Grapeview, WA)
- Thousand Cubic Feet per Day
- Marine Corps Foreign Personnel Exchange Program
- Monte Carlo Feature Profile Model (physics)
- Michigan Consortium for Family Practice Research
- Marine Corps Firing Range
- Marion County Fire Rescue (Florida)
- Maximal Cell Flow Resistance (red blood cells)
- Mean Cumulative Fluoride Release (mouthrinse)
- Minimal Coronary Flow Resistance (cardiology)
- Montreal Council on Foreign Relations (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gross natural gas production is approximately 60 million cubic feet per day from two wells.
5 percent interest, is currently processing 12 million cubic feet per day of gas and has capacity to process an additional 8 million cubic feet per day.
8 million cubic feet per day from three zones without stimulation.
TORONTO -- Initial Production at 800 Million Cubic Feet Per Day - With Gas at $7 Per Cubic Thousand Feet Production Could Generate $5,600 in Gross Revenue Per Day Or $2,044,000 Per Year Biogenerics Limited (OTC:BIGN), today announced that its partner, Hydroslotter Corporation reported that several open flow tests on its target well in Northern California have determined conclusively that initial production will exceed 800 million cubic feet per day (MCFD).
Production from the C-17 well, expected to begin shortly, will increase total field production to 55 million cubic feet per day.
4 million cubic feet per day and is currently producing at approximately 1.
The proposed plant will process 150 million cubic feet per day of raw gas and associated liquids of 5,000 barrels per day.