Values were expressed as milligrams per deciliter and then converted to millimoles per liter for statistical analysis.
What does mmol/L stand for?
mmol/L stands for Millimoles per Liter
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Materials Management Operations Guideline (jointly created by the Automotive Industry Action Group and others)
- Mid-Michigan Old Gas Tractor Association
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Multi-Mission Order Handling System (European Space Agency)
- Mass Moment of Inertia (physics)
- Multi-Mode Optical Isolation
- Multi-Media Over Internet Protocol
- Marketing Magazine Online
- Music Mastering Online
- Massive Multiplayer Online Game
- Massive Multiplayer Online Learning Game
- Michiana Medical Office Management Association (Indiana)
- Major Mines of Nevada (publication)
- Manageability Monitor (Oracle Documentation)
- Magic Moment of Poker (tournament)
- Marine Mammal Observer Program (US NOAA)
- Marine Meteorology and Oceanography Programme (World Meteorological Organization)
- Melbourne Museum of Printing (Australia)
- Modeling Measures Of Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In many other countries, millimoles per liter or "mmol/L" is used.
Kitchingman's horse Always the Best was found to have exceeded the threshold carbon-dioxide level of 37 millimoles per liter of plasma on Feb.