9780849382277 Millimeter wave technology in wireless Pan, Lan, and Man.
What does MMW stand for?
MMW stands for Millimeter Wave
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMW
We have 39 other meanings of MMW in our Acronym Attic
- Monomorphic Ventricular Tachycardia
- Mid Mon Valley Transit Authority (Charleroi, PA)
- Massively Multiplayer Virtual World
- Magne Magler Wiggen (Norwegian architects)
- Maine Media Workshops (Rockport, ME)
- Making of the Modern World (course at Eleanor Roosevelt College, University of California, San Diego)
- Malibu's Most Wanted (movie)
- Mark My Words
- Medeski, Martin, and Wood
- Multi Mega Watt
- Münchener Medizinische Wochenschrift (German medical journal)
- Making Markets Work for the Poor (UK)
- Mackenzie Municipal Water Authority (est. 1965; Texas)
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975
- Mid-Michigan Wrestling Association
- Mid-Missouri Wrestling Alliance (St. Louis, MO)
- Musikerchat Musiker Webseiten Award (German: Musicians Chat Musicians Websites Award)
- Milli-Meter Wave Antenna Array
- Mid-Maine Waste Action Corporation (Auburn, ME; waste disposal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brijot Imaging Systems Weapons Detection System, BIS-WDS Prime, uses passive millimeter wave sensor technology to detect guns, knives, and bombs made of metal, plastic, and composite materials.
July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The millimeter wave device market will grow ten-fold by 2005, with the satellite end-user segment surpassing the LMDS customer premise equipment market by that year, according to a new report from Allied Business Intelligence.
LONDON -- Market research firm Infonetics Research released excerpts from its latest Millimeter Wave Equipment market share, size, and forecast report, which tracks unlicensed E-band, licensed E-band, and W-band millimeter wave equipment by network application (access, backhaul, and transport).
Millimeter Waves: Emerging Markets, a new market study that explores the current state of millimeter wave technology and market opportunities for systems operating in the millimeter wave range.
NYSE: A) and the University of California, Davis, today announced they will establish the Davis Millimeter Wave Research Center.
SA Photonics has developed the Millimeter Wave Measurement System (MWMS), a high power millimeter wave measurement and calibration system now available for sale.
The aim of this book is to present the modern design and analysis principles of millimeter-wave communication system for wireless devices and to give postgraduates and system professionals the design insights and challenges when integrating millimeter wave personal communication system.