The epidemiologic literature indicates that the risk of unintentional fatal overdose jumps at more than 120 milliequivalents of morphine per day, a value that "exceeds my comfort zone," Dr.
What does MEQS stand for?
MEQS stands for Milliequivalents (measurement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEQS
We have 1 other meaning of MEQS in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Essay Question
- Music Experience Questionnaire (psychology)
- Middle East Quality Association (Dubai, UAE)
- Minnesota Environmental Quality Board
- Marine Environmental Quality Committee
- Medicaid Eligibility Quality Control
- Minnesota Environmental Quality Council (now Minnesota Environmental Quality Board)
- Medication Error Quality Initiative (North Carolina; nursing-home medication-error reporting)
- Measure Equivalent to a Quantitative Restriction
- MEPRS Executive Query System
Samples in periodicals archive:
8) + 9, where the sodium concentration is expressed in milliequivalents per liter and the glucose and urea nitrogen concentrations are expressed in milligrams per deciliter [Glasser (11)].
0 milliequivalents of exchangeable sodium cations per gram of material.
The peroxide value (POV) was calculated and expressed as milliequivalents peroxide per kg of sample: POV (meq [O.
0 phr (21), which corresponds to 3 milliequivalents concentration.
States differ in the doses and methods of administration; however, the most common dosing regimens call for the administration of a sequence of intravenous drugs by bolus administration; first, a single injection of two to five grams of thiopental; next, an injection of sixty milligrams of pancuronium bromide; finally, an injection of 240 milliequivalents of potassium chloride, or less, depending on the protocol.
01475, and ion concentrations are in milliequivalents per L (m.
Despite the claim that no previous medical science is required, it is unlikely that a complete novice would manage the complex descriptions of, for instance, osmolality and conversion of milliequivalents to milligrams.