The daylight white TLWK1100C LED delivers luminous intensity of 1700 millicandelas (mcd) from a drive current of 20mA.
What does MCD stand for?
MCD stands for Millicandelas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCD
We have 298 other meanings of MCD in our Acronym Attic
- Michael Clarke Duncan (actor)
- Michelin Challenge Design (creative thinking vehicle)
- Micro Candela (SI unit of luminous intensity)
- Micro Controller Device (MILES Component)
- Microcavity Discharge
- Microstrategy Certified Developer (certification)
- Mid Central Door (Waite Park, MN)
- Midwest Computer Depot (Hibbing, MN)
- Mild Cognitive Decline (medical measurement)
- Military Couple(s) with Dependent(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toshiba), the new TLWK1100B LED delivers luminous intensity levels of 1500 millicandelas (mcd) from a drive current of only 20mA (typical value).
The new line-up of diodes is the brightest SMD LEDs offered in the industry today, with up to 450 millicandelas (mcd) typical at 555 to 660 nanometers (nm).