Joomart Otorbaev held talks with Acting Deputy Vice President of Millennium Challenge Corporation Tom Kelly, Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman, National Security Council's Senior Director for Russia and Eurasia Affairs Alice Wells, Assistant Secretary Robert Blake and USAID Assistant Administrator for Asia Nisha Biswal.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Millennium Challenge Corporation (development, international aid)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Midlands Christian College (Gweru, Zimbabwe)
- Midwest Cage Championship (mixed martial artists)
- Midwest Collegiate Conference
- Midwest Computer Conference
- Miles Consulting Corp. (various locations)
- Military Communications Company
- Military Control Center
- Military Cooperation Committee (Canadian Forces)
- Military Coordinating Committee
- Mill Control Computer (industry, metals, hot/cold rolling process control)
- Minecraft Central (gaming)
- Mini Cooper Club (automobile club; various locations)
- Minimal-Connected Component
- Minimum Circuit Cover
- Minimum Circumscribed Circle
- Minimum Creditable Coverage
- Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication (French: Ministry of Culture and Communication)
- Ministère de la Culture et des Communications du Québec (French)
- Ministerul Culturii ºi Cultelor
- Minneapolis Convention Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) has announced that under a pact that the Corporation inked with Tanzania, projects worth USD698m have been completed so far, five years after the pact was signed.
The programme of improving the infrastructure of rural schools forms part of the a larger basket of development projects funded by the US government through the Millennium Challenge Corporation to a combined value of N$243.
These initiatives include selecting Tunisia as an eligible nation for the Millennium Challenge Corporation Threshold Programme and the return of the Peace Corps.
Summary: Rabat - State Minister Mohand Laensar met, on Monday in Rabat, with Senior Adviser of the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) Cassandra Butts on the implementation of projects scheduled within the framework of the MCA-Morocco Compact.
Government's Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) signing of a $275 million poverty reduction grant with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan today in the State Department's Dean Acheson Auditorium.
The decision by the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC, the MCC's vice president for compact operations, told AFP the MCC adopted an amendment revising its procurement guidelines to exclude government-owned firms from competing for MCC-funded contracts.
Malawi and Zambia are to receive hundreds of millions of dollars in infrastructure grants in the next two years under the US government's Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) aid arm, US aid officials confirmed last month.