Kyrgyzstan is interested in becoming a country-recipient of the Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program in late 2013, First Vice Prime Minister Joomart Otorbaev said at the meetings with U.
What does MCATP stand for?
MCATP stands for Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Metadata Catalog (data storage)
- Monorail Conductors Aptitude Test (The Simpsons)
- Mouse Cationic Amino Acid Transporter 2
- Marine Corps Air Transport Association
- Mathematics Council of the Alberta Teachers' Association (Canada)
- McLean County AIDS Task Force (Bloomington, IL)
- Montgomery County Association of Teachers of Foreign Languages (Pennsylvania)
- Managing Civil Actions in Threat Incidents (US DHS)
- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (Smashing Pumpkins album)
- Montgomery County Association of Township Officials (Pennsylvania)
- Marine Corps Action Tracking System
- Medium-Capacity Automated Telecommunication System
- Ministerial Council of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs (Australia)
- Maximum Chemical Acceptability Value
- Mechanized Cavalry
- Middle Cerebral Artery Velocity
- Modified Constant Angular Velocity
- Mountain Cattlemen's Association of Victoria (est. 1835; Rosedale, Victoria, Australia)
- Membrane-Coupled Anaerobic VFA Fermenter
- Mendocino County AIDS Volunteer Network (Ukiah, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kubanych Mombekov told about completed USAID Judicial Reform Assistance Project under Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program.
The anti-corruption project for school students entitled "Beshtentek" was launched in Kyrgyzstan as part of the Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program.
Technical assistance for the development of the web-portal was provided by USAID Judicial Reform Assistance Project, Kyrgyz Republic Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program.
The study tour was organized by USAID Judicial Reform Assistance Project, Kyrgyz Republic Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program.
GTZ "Support for Legal Reform and Reform of the Judiciary in Central Asia" Program and USAID Judicial Reform Assistance Project, Kyrgyz Republic Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program will conduct a roundtable discussion with the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic on the subject of the "Enforcement of Judgments in Bankruptcy Cases: Achievements, Problems, and Further Developments" on February 26.
In April 2008 Kyrgyzstan launched its Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program focusing on strengthening the rule of law and anti-corruption, confirming its commitment to continue reforming judicial bodies, law enforcement agencies, and the criminal justice system.
The United States suggested to set up the body for civil control over the Ministry of Interior under the Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program to Kyrgyzstan.