Children of the Slaughter: Young People of the Holocaust Ted Gottfried Twenty-First Century Books c/o The Millbrook Press, Inc.
What does MILB stand for?
MILB stands for Millbrook Press, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MILB
We have 1 other meaning of MILB in our Acronym Attic
- Mission de Lutte Antidrogue (French anti-drug unit)
- Megacity Initiative: Local and Global Research Observations
- Militärakademie an der EHT Zürich (Swiss military educational institution)
- Military Air Lines of Communication
- Metacomputing in Large Asynchronous Networks (joint project; Arizona State University and New York University)
- Missile Infantry Light Anti-Tank
- Multihoming by Internet Protocol Layer Address Rewriting
- Military Assistant to the President
- Military Led Academic Training (Trinidad & Tobago programme)
- Microwave Lifted Airplane Experiment
- Minor League Baseball (website)
- Men's Industrial Lunchtime Baseball Association
- Massena Independent Living Center (New York)
- Mennonite Indian Leaders Council
- Metal-Induced Lateral Crystallization
- Milk Income Loss Contract
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (photography)
- Modified Implementation of the LINC (Linear Amplification Using Nonlinear Components) Concept
- Modified Intermediate Load Cycle
- Montreal International Language Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0- 3/19/97 /CONTACT: Jeffrey Conrad, President and CEO, or Satish Dua, Vice President and CFO, of The Millbrook Press, 203-740-2220/ (MILB) CO: Millbrook Press, Inc.