It does not include language for a controversial new dairy gross margin/supply management program, but instead extends the milk income loss contract (MUX) program through next September.
What does MILC stand for?
MILC stands for Milk Income Loss Contract
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MILC
We have 18 other meanings of MILC in our Acronym Attic
- Multihoming by Internet Protocol Layer Address Rewriting
- Military Assistant to the President
- Military Led Academic Training (Trinidad & Tobago programme)
- Microwave Lifted Airplane Experiment
- Millbrook Press, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Minor League Baseball (website)
- Men's Industrial Lunchtime Baseball Association
- Massena Independent Living Center (New York)
- Mennonite Indian Leaders Council
- Metal-Induced Lateral Crystallization
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (photography)
- Modified Implementation of the LINC (Linear Amplification Using Nonlinear Components) Concept
- Modified Intermediate Load Cycle
- Montreal International Language Centre (Canada)
- Matrix-Induced Liver Cell Aggregates
- Member, Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators (UK)
- Military Capability
- Military Cash Awards Program
- Multicultural Independent Living Center of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Management Information Control Program Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, dairy farmers in Massachusetts and across the country have been without the Milk Income Loss Contract program, a subsidy that compensated dairy farmers when milk prices dropped below a set level.
This legislation, if approved by Congress, would replace the current dairy programs: the Milk Income Loss Contract Program (MILC) and the Dairy Product Price Support Program (DPPSP).
A focus of the ad was having viewers send personalized letters to their representatives urging support for the Milk Income Loss Contract (MILC).
For example, the Milk Income Loss Contract program has supported some farm incomes but has exceeded initial cost estimates because of low farm prices.
E[acute accent]The most immediate step consumers can take is to send a personalized letter to their representatives urging support for the Milk Income Loss Contract (MILC).
The Milk Income Loss Contract program, a subsidy paid to farmers when milk prices fall below $16.
Courtney supported the Milk Income Loss Contract as part of the 2008 Farm Bill.