Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Russia's military-industrial complex has exhausted its scientific and technical stocks and badly needs influx of skillful workforce, high-ranking officials said.
What does MINC stand for?
MINC stands for Military-Industrial Complex
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MINC
We have 10 other meanings of MINC in our Acronym Attic
- Mosques and Imams National Advisory Body (UK)
- Mega Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap (gaming)
- Ministerio del Ambiente y Energía (Ministry of Environment and Energy, Costa Rica)
- Ministère de l'Agriculture et des Ressources Animales (French)
- Myocardial Infarction National Audit Project
- Russian Ministry On Nuclear Industry
- Master of International Business (degree)
- Ministerio de la Industria Basica (Cuban Ministry of Basic Industry)
- Minecraft Battle Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Management Interactive Network Connection (USDA)
- Minnesota Intercollegiate Nursing Consortium (St. Olaf College; Gustavus Adolphus College; Northfield, MN)
- Multicast-based Inference of Network-internal Characteristics
- Multilingual Internet Names Consortium
- Multiple Interacting Continua
- Magnetic Island Nature Care Association Inc. (Australia)
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
- Minimum Color Difference (windows color system)
- Minimum Constraint Design (design strategy)
- Mince Is Not Complete EMACS
- Ministers' Conference on the Status of Women (Canberra, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Structure of the draft military doctrine, issues on agencies with military-political administration, system of military security of the country, war economy and military-industrial complex of the country, objectives and tasks of the Armed Forces and other military formations, basis of implementation of Armed Forces will be considered during the round table, according to the press service of the Defense Ministry of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Back then, the Kostov Cabinet approved a list of 25 companies from the military-industrial complex where the state was supposed to keep a minority stake; the government also envisaged the creation of a special institution to manage the state-owned stakes, the Dnevnik daily points out in a report.
Considerable funds have been invested over the past few years to develop the military-industrial complex.
military-industrial complex, one in which billions of taxpayer dollars have been squandered on weapons that no longer fit the needs of our armed forces.
It is one thing to have regard for the military and their necessary role in the defense of one's country, but that doesn't justify turning a blind eye to the way that the military-industrial complex has run our country into the ground and stepped on so many people in other countries.
With the pro-war right on the decline, the anti-war left and right converging in their critiques, and the global economic crisis providing a cost-cutting rationale, there has never been a better time to take on the military-industrial complex," Utley says.
“We have no evidence as to who in the military-industrial complex may have been given the order to assassinate President Kennedy.