17) For example, the Military Whistleblower Protection Act in the United States is designed to protect servicemembers from retaliation after reporting what the servicemember perceives to be wrongdoing.
What does MWPA stand for?
MWPA stands for Military Whistleblower Protection Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MWPA
We have 16 other meanings of MWPA in our Acronym Attic
- Moms Wearing Puke (website; support group)
- Monitoring Work Package (EU)
- Monthly Work Plan
- Most Wanted Person
- Mueller Water Products (Atlanta, GA)
- Multi-Well Plate
- Municipal Well & Pump (Waupun, WI)
- Maine Wood Products Association
- Manitoba Writing and Publishing Awards (Canada)
- Married Women’s Property Act (UK)
- Minerals and Waste Planning Authority (UK)
- Monopole Wire-Plate Antenna
- Montana Wood Products Association
- Metropolitan Water Pollution Abatement Advisory Committee (Seattle, WA)
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute (Utica, New York)
- Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust
- Manly Warringah Pipe Band (Australia)
- Midwest Pipe Band Association
- Marcus Whitman Presbyterian Church (Des Moines, WA)
- Massachusetts Women's Political Caucus
Samples in periodicals archive:
[section]1587 (similar); Military Whistleblower Protection Act, 10 U.
The plight of SPC Darby following the abuse scandal at Abu Ghraib, highlights the need for commanders, supervisory officials, and Judge Advocates (JAs) to better understand the protections afforded servicemembers under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act (MWPA), (10) as well as the need for changes to the statute to further protect servicemembers from retaliatory personnel actions.